Share the main operation flow of the unpowered sewage treatment plant
The non-power sewage treatment device is mainly A/O biochemical process, which integrates degradation sewage sedimentation, oxidation disinfection and other processes into one of domestic sewage and industrial wastewater similar to domestic sewage. The equipment is compact in structure, occupies less land, and is all set underground. It is economical in operation, has strong capacity of anti-impact concentration, high treatment efficiency and convenient in management and maintenance.
The operation process is as follows:
1. The installation and debugging personnel shall first open the inlet valve and outlet valve, start the inlet water lifting pump of the equipment, and transfer the sewage from the regulating pool to the domestic sewage treatment equipment.
2. For the equipment that is used and debugged for the first time, when the water level reaches 1/2 of the height of the equipment, stop the water inlet of the pump, open the fan inlet valve, open the fan, slowly open the fan outlet valve, aerate into the contact oxidation tank for 48 hours, then start the water inlet lifting pump to add sewage to 3/4 of the equipment, and then aerate into the tank for 24 hours.
3. The staff should touch the filler with their hands and observe the growth of microorganisms in the water until a layer of orange biofilm grows on the filler. The sewage can be continuously transferred to the equipment.
4. Observe the growth of microorganisms in the water regularly, and control the amount of water inlet for adjustment if abnormal is found.
5. To observe the water flow state of the secondary sedimentation tank, the water collection of the outlet weir must be uniform. Generally, mud discharge must be conducted every 24 hours.
6. The sewage treatment device without power is required to add disinfectant into the disinfection tank. The secondary sedimentation tank enters the water and goes through the disinfectant dosing tank. After the treated water stays in the clean water tank for about 0.5 hours, it meets the discharge requirements and can be discharged to the outside water body.
7. After the equipment debugging and normal operation, the system can enter into automatic operation. The site will be the pump, fan operation switch in the automatic running state, because the electrical operation control cabinet is the use of PLC automatic control program, in the equipment before the factory has been programmed (each shift switch once), there is no need to set up when running.
8. The user shall test the effluent water quality in accordance with environmental protection discharge requirements from time to time to ensure the normal operation of the sewage treatment device without power.